3 Pack 1/2 inch Drip Irrigation Tubing to Faucet/Garden Hose Adapter: Power-LOC Reusable Fitting for Most Rain Bird, Orbit, Dig, Toro 1/2 or 5/8 Tubing x 3/4'' FHT by Habitech at Sunset Vista. MPN: 4336485431. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Qty: 3 Pack. You will receive a pack of 3 individual Power-Loc adapters. This connector is ideal for drip system watering kit installations such as solid set, drip line or other low flow agriculture, landscape, nursery, residential and commercial irrigation. Perfect irrigation riser part for conversion of 1/2'' tubing to your faucet head attachment, garden hose or soaker hose. With reliable universal fit, these drip system head irrigation adapters are essential drip irrigation supplies. To
Product Description & Reviews
Qty: 3 Pack. You will receive a pack of 3 individual Power-Loc adapters. This connector is ideal for drip system watering kit installations such as solid set, drip line or other low flow agriculture, landscape, nursery, residential and commercial irrigation. Perfect irrigation riser part for conversion of 1/2" tubing to your faucet head attachment, garden hose or soaker hose. With reliable universal fit, these drip system head irrigation adapters are essential drip irrigation supplies. To Install: 1) Twist collar clockwise toward center of fitting. 2) Firmly push the end of the irrigation tubing over the exposed barb. If necessary you can warm the tubing by letting it sit in the sun or running hot water or a hair dryer over it so it will stretch over the barb component fairly easily. 3) Twist collar counter-clockwise to secure tubing or tape. Specifications: 3/4" Female Hose Thread x 1/2" or 5/8" Tubing Acceptable Inside Diameter: 0.520 - 0.620 in (13.2 to 15.7mm) Acceptable Wall Thickness: 0.045 to 0.055 in (1.14 to 1.40mm) For use with 16 mm, 17 mm and 18 mm tubing Materials: Glass reinforced Polypropylene Operating pressure up to 60 PSI Positive stop to assure tubing is fully installed Low effort, quickly locks in place, no special tools needed Barbed head ensures distribution tubing will not slip out or blow off at high pressure and temperature To connect Total CV and poly / polyethylene supply tubing or distribution hose tubing Removable lock collar - for flushing or winterizing the drip system Approved for use in waste water systems
Features & Highlights
- EASY TO USE. Easily connect 1/2" drip irrigation tubing to any standard 3/4" faucet, hose bibb or garden hose. Just insert and twist, no special tools needed. Each swivel irrigation fitting includes a pre-installed rubber washer to guarantee a water-tight seal.
- STRESS-FREE FIT. Our faucet connection adapter works with the widest range of half inch tubing, from .520 to .620" Inside Diamater, .620 to .710" Outside Diameter and .045 to .055 Wall Thickness. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR TUBING SPECIFICATIONS FALL WITHIN THESE RANGES FOR THE PROPER FIT. Compatible with many models of Rainbird, Orbit, Dig, Hunter and Toro tubing as well as generic 1/2" blank drip irrigation tube or drip line. Large fitting ID means less flow restriction.
- ZERO LEAKS. Power-Loc fittings don't leak. Barb design ensures tubing will not slip out or blow off at high pressure and temperature. No slippage or leaking, even under high pressure.
- REUSABLE & LONG LASTING. Unlike other types of fittings, Power-Loc parts are reusable and may be removed and reinstalled for a long, versatile life. Simply loosen nut to remove tubing. Durable construction provides years of reliable use.
- PATENTED LOCKING TECHNOLOGY. Power-Loc fittings are quickly revolutionizing irrigation fitting expectations worldwide. The patented locking technology works great under high pressures and around heavy foot traffic. A more rugged alternative to insert and compression fittings, Power-Loc adaptors have a locking mechanism that is easily tightened after the drip line is pushed on.
Gardening & Lawn Care
1.25 x 1.25 x 2.5 inches
2.91 x 1.22 x 5.12 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.